|11-03-2007 until 12-04-2015|
Forum Rules - Read Before Posting
1. Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
2. Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
3. Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
4. While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
5. Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning by a moderator/administrator.
6. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to an infraction.
7. PennMustangs also does not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate family oriented community standards. The Administration team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
8. Keep all topics on track. Do not hi-jack the thread and start talking about something else, either PM the member or start a new thread about it if it doesn’t pertain to the main topic. Any member noticed to be a problem with hi-jacking threads will be warned or given an infraction.
9. Members are asked to not act as "back seat moderators". If members note an issue which contravenes something in this policy document they are welcome to bring it to the attention of a member of the Moderator of the specific forum. Use the “Report this post” button to notify the Moderator of the section about a problem post or something they should watch. Members who constantly "act" as moderators may be warned.
10. Members should remember this board is aimed at a general family audience. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated and will lead to an infraction.
11. Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". That is, users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts. Users consistently abusing this will be warned by a moderator.
12. Members should use an appropriate, descriptive title when posting a new topic.
13. Members are welcome to use the suggestion forum for suggestions and comments about the PennMustangs forums or events. These may include problems posting, errors received, posting images, new items that should be added to the store, different events to be added, etc. Users posting in the suggestion forum just to increase their post counts will be warned and post count updated.
14. Each member is allowed one log-in account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
15. Discussion of illegal activities such as street racing, cheating inspection/emissions and other illegal violations are not allowed.
16. We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
17. Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance. This includes offering hosting services (charged and free), installation services, solicitation etc. Recruiting members for your own projects (moderators, designers, professional MOD work, etc.) is not permitted and is also considered spam. Users posting spam will be warned and their post removed or possibly banned instantly.
18. The moderating, administrative and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.
19. The above forum rules where applicable also apply to private messaging. Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings (as above) and/or the revocation of private messaging.
1. Signatures may contain up to six lines of text (of small or normal size) and one image. An image of no more than 200px high, 500px wide and 100kB (100,000 Bytes) in size. Animated images are not allowed unless prior approval is received from an Administrator.
2. Text sizes should be between 75% and 100% (small and normal). Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, courteous, emoticons, and so forth. Signatures that do not follow these guidelines will be edited or removed. Continued problems will result in the user not being able to display a signature.
3. Links in signatures are NOT permitted unless they are to a personal web site. Links to other forums, businesses, suppliers, companies, etc are not permitted unless the site/company is an sponsor of PennMustangs. To see the list of sponsors, visit www.PennMustangs.com/links. You may not link to porn or political, racist or other similar hate sites. Links are included in signature size limits.
4. Users abusing these rules will be warned and if problem continues, will lose their rights to have their signature displayed. The Administration team has full say is what is allowed and not allowed in signatures.
1. Users are permitted to utilise a gallery avatar or to link to one of their own. User defined avatars are to be no larger than 100 pixels by 100 pixels, contain no animation, contain no image which attempts to portray the user as having an official status here. The avatar may not exceed 40kB (40000 Bytes) in file size and have a consistently high availability (i.e. links to images on slow servers or those prone to failure may be removed).
2. Avatars are subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, and so forth.
3. Users abusing these rules will be warned and/or may lose their avatar privileges.
1. Registered members of the site have access to the photo gallery in which they can upload pictures, view other member’s photos, comment on other member’s photos, and more. Maximum file size of photos that can be uploaded are 500kb (512000 bytes) and maximum number of photos are 10.
2. No pornographic material, racial material, or other offensive material may be posted in the photo gallery or anywhere else on the site. Users who do post this will not be warned, but will have their photo gallery rights removed. All images uploaded must be PG in rating.
3. Please only upload pictures of your car or images of your car. Do not put pictures of your house, your cat, etc on the site as this is a Mustang site and the photo gallery should be used for such.
4. All photo’s hosted in the photo gallery have a code on them so they cannot be used on other sites. This is to prevent people from uploading pictures on the site just to show them off on other sites or their own personal sites. Every picture uploaded takes up space and memory on the server.
5. The moderators and administrators reserve the right to remove any pictures or members from the photo gallery as they see fit. Main reasons for this are, but not limited to, members posting photos that violate the rules, posting massive amounts of pictures, members posting pictures of just anything (not their cars, mustang related, etc) and anything else that would not normally be posted on a Mustang site.
1993 Cobra with 393 Stroker - 465 rwhp / 460 rwtq on Mustang Dyno