PennMustangs  

Go Back   PennMustangs > Classified Forums > Company/Shop Feedback

Old 03-12-2015, 07:22 PM   #21
silvergt00

I'm from the Lehigh valley / I am buying sr lowering springs along with the cambers off of american muscle
Does anyone recommend a shop near me that will do the job At a good reasonable price and correctly?
Thanks for the advise
silvergt00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 08:04 PM   #22
Shifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergt00 View Post
I'm from the Lehigh valley / I am buying sr lowering springs along with the cambers off of american muscle
Does anyone recommend a shop near me that will do the job At a good reasonable price and correctly?
Thanks for the advise
If you're not in a hurry, I might be able to do it....but you'll need an alignment.

1984 GT - 363/c4, street legal-pump gas
Shifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 08:16 PM   #23
silvergt00

Hi shifter, thanks for responding, . I'm told I may not need an alignment and that I wouldn't be able to achieve one, not until
After the break in period,. Now as far as not being in a hurry, please tell me how much time would u need?
Old 03-12-2015, 08:27 PM   #24
Shifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergt00 View Post
Hi shifter, thanks for responding, . I'm told I may not need an alignment and that I wouldn't be able to achieve one, not until
After the break in period,. Now as far as not being in a hurry, please tell me how much time would u need?
Don't believe that, you WILL need an alignment.

I can't answer your timeline question....what I can tell you is that once my own car is done, I'll take on "side work"....

At a guess, I'd say Late April

Old 03-12-2015, 08:38 PM   #25
silvergt00

OK that's good , do u know where I'd be able to get an alignment after? And about how much will you require?
Next Friday I'm buying the lowering springs/cambers and OE black headlights, I've already bought the chin spoiler and mach 1 delete kit, , I don't want to install these till after I'm lowered, I'm aware I'll need headlight alignment also , I'm so glad you responded.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

OK that's good , do u know where I'd be able to get an alignment after? And about how much will you require?
Next Friday I'm buying the lowering springs/cambers and OE black headlights, I've already bought the chin spoiler and mach 1 delete kit, , I don't want to install these till after I'm lowered, I'm aware I'll need headlight alignment also , I'm so glad you responded.
Old 03-12-2015, 08:43 PM   #26
Shifter

Not really sure, I can get it in the ball park with a digital level and string align it....but you'll want it done or it will chew up the front tires.

In regard to cost, no idea off the top of my head...but I will do it right.

Old 03-12-2015, 09:04 PM   #27
silvergt00

Your awesome , now I can't barely wait . so would u like my cell phone or email address?

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Its 443 993 9191